Thinking of going travelling but not sure where to start?
You might be asking yourself questions like:
- Should I quit my job to go travelling?
- How do I sort out leaving my home?
- What do I pack for a round the world trip?
- How much will it cost in each country?
- How do I manage my budget during my travels?
- How do I choose which countries to go to and how long to spend in each place?
- Should I book all my flights in advance?
- How much should I plan ahead and how much should I stay spontaneous?
- What can I do in each destination?
If you would like to get some insight into these questions, explore the sections for each question under the Advice tab or click on the links above. It’s a work in progress, so watch this space for more updates.
You can also sign up to the blog by entering your email address in the Follow Me section to the right of this page and like Backpacking Bella’s Facebook page for tips, stories and news.
Bon voyage bellas!